Amazon Prime Video app for iPhone and iPad
Stream movies and TV shows recommended for you, including Prime Originals like The Grand Tour, The Man in the High Castle, and award-winning kids series Tumble Leaf.
• Customers with Prime can stream a vast library of movies and TV shows at no additional cost.
• Customers in the U.S., UK, Germany, Austria, and Japan can watch videos purchased or rented at Amazon.
• Download movies and TV shows over Wi-Fi or cellular to watch anywhere, anytime.
• Prime members in India can enjoy hundreds of top Bollywood and regional Indian hits like Sultan, Baar Baar Dekho, Kabali, Dhoom series, and more!
• View IMDB data about the actors, songs, and trivia related to your videos during playback with X-Ray.
• Watch on your Apple TV directly by downloading the separate tvOS app (requires Apple TV 3rd generation or later)
• Wirelessly stream from your phone to TV using AirPlay (requires Apple TV 2nd generation or later).
• Add videos to your Watchlist to watch later on any other Prime Video-compatible device.
• Access hundreds of thousands of movies and TV episodes you bought or rented including new release movies or the latest TV programming, with the ability to download titles for offline viewing.
• Start watching the next episode of the show you are currently streaming automatically with Auto Play.
If you subscribe to Prime Video via iTunes where available, payment will be charged to your iTunes Account at confirmation of purchase and your membership will automatically renew monthly unless auto-renewal is turned off at least 24 hours before the end of the then current membership period. Your account will be charged for renewal within 24-hours before the end of each membership period at the rate of your selected plan. You can manage your subscription and turn off auto-renewal anytime by going to My Account or through iTunes.
Pros and cons of Amazon Prime Video app for iPhone and iPad
Amazon Prime Video app good for
Not as huge as Netflix but nice to have some competition with its own originals.
Its good as a complement to Prime but not a Netflix replacement in Canada.
To everyone complaining about the video quality, go to settings and change streaming to the highest quality, looks great!
New movies and dramas continue to be added, nice privilege for Amazon prime members!!
Amazon Prime Video available in Canada as well. The selection of movies and series is not very big yet, but I am sure it will grow in time. The streaming quality is not always crystal clear, but it is not an impediment for watching the movies I like on my iPad or my iPhone. I would love to be able to have this app on my Samsung TV.
I am a long time Amazon Prime client and I am very happy that now there is an
Limited selection, but worth a try. Video and sound are clear; works well on both iOS devices and Samsung smart tv.
Some bad moments
The streaming version of Grand Tour works fine, the default language is English, and I can change it, if I want. But It uses a lot more internet data than the downloaded version. In the other hand, the downloaded version is in French, and I cant change it, regardless of the audio setup in the streaming version. Whats the point of a 7 days trial if I cant watch the show?
Cant filter content with subtitles or see if a content have subtitles or not. What a shame!
I will stick with Netflix until these problems get fixed...
Cant toggle HD button, just poor quality makes it unwatchable
Content for offline watching keeps dissapearing from the app. Please fix
The streaming quality is less than acceptable compare to Netflix. The second season of The Man in the High Castle not available in Canada even if its an Amazon Original. Really not impressed!
Amazon student doesnt give you access to this for some god forsaken reason, even though it does in the US. Bad.
amazon prime music,
amazon prime video,
amazon music app,
amazon prime app,
amazon video app,
amazon prime music app,
tv show time,
and other. So, download free Amazon Prime Video .ipa to run this nice iOS application on iPhone and iPad.
Usually Amazon Prime Video iOS app used & searched for